omw I thought you said I didn't go through a bad stage ????
you did not you were cute!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh thats awful! lololol
hehe ohhhh i new that was comin
My thoughts exactly, Megan! Amber, if you don't start posting some better pictures, I'm going to get some incriminating ones on you! LOL
Oh, and I will get you for that last one... I can't believe you put that one on!
ohhhhhh i have a million bad pictures they will not be hard to find lol!
Wow! :D great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!! :p they are hilarious! :D*Rosalyn Rooney*
yes i thought so :) of course my friends might have my hide but hey what are friends for if they don"t ohhhh i'll reap what i've sown later haha
hahaha! Yeah! :) Thanks for posting!*Rosalyn*
omw I thought you said I didn't go through a bad stage ????
ReplyDeleteyou did not you were cute!
Deleteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh thats awful! lololol
ReplyDeletehehe ohhhh i new that was comin
DeleteMy thoughts exactly, Megan!
ReplyDeleteAmber, if you don't start posting some better pictures, I'm going to get some incriminating ones on you! LOL
Oh, and I will get you for that last one... I can't believe you put that one on!
Deleteohhhhhh i have a million bad pictures they will not be hard to find lol!
DeleteWow! :D great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!! :p they are hilarious! :D
ReplyDelete*Rosalyn Rooney*
yes i thought so :) of course my friends might have my hide but hey what are friends for if they don"t ohhhh i'll reap what i've sown later haha
Deletehahaha! Yeah! :) Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete*Rosalyn*